25 ago 2014

Jamie Foxx On Relationships



Relationships. Do you love them, or you hate them? I hate them. I hate relationships.
Don't... don't you hate it fellas? When you get involve with somebody, and then you trip. You fall in love, but you don't anticipate doing. And you ever get jealous? Don't jealousy make you do some silly shit? You ever get jelous and the person ain't even with you, but you see somebody that you think she might like.
-"Look at this motherfucker working out... looking all good."
-"What's up Jamie!?"
-"FUCK YOU MEN! Don't be looking on my girl ever."
-"Your girl ain't with you"
-"She's with me in spirit"
Or you happen to have this relationship where you just get tired of each other. It's the same old thing. You're like, "damn I can't figured out what's going on with him, can't figured out what's going on with her". And you're just arguing. That's when you can't even pronunce "we're just arguing".
I say it's black you say it's white. You say it's red; I say blue.
We just, don't get along. And sometimes they just walk and we're just....
And we just want to say:  ♫ fuck you... ohhhhh fuck you, fuck you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Marcos Witt - Proyecto AA (1991) [MP3 128]

Canciones: Te exaltamos Levantamos tu nombre Yeshúa Me gozaré Restaurarás el Santo Lugar Él es mi Rey Renuévame A Cristo, solo a...